200 Hour Yoga Course at AYM
Math is everywhere! Learn why in this complete package
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in India is a registered yoga course with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. This yoga teacher-training course is not only for to became a teacher but also for anyone who wants to learn yoga for healthy living and spirituality. The syllabus includes asana alignment, meditation, kriya, mudra, bandha, and relaxation and pranayama. AYM Yoga Ashram design 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and Dharamsala which focus:
Hatha Yoga: Traditional and classical and static yoga.
AshtangaVinyasa: Modern Yoga a dynamic sequence of asana by Master PattabhiJoice of Mysore.
This 200 hour yoga course in India is specially designed which includes both 200-hour hatha yoga teacher training and 200-hour Ashtanga-Vinyasa yoga teacher training certification. You will come up with two different experience of yoga when you practice Hatha, which is static and calm the mind, and Ashtanga, which is dynamic and bring strength and endurance.
- Simple Yoga Techniques
- Asana Training
- Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Teaching Methodology
- 1. Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh and Dharamsala suitable for everyone, beginner intermediate and advance level of student as our yoga masters are experienced whom will able to guide you according to one’s pace of practice.
- 2. Course include an explanation of detail of asana, its method of alignment, pranayama (breathing), meditation, mudra, bandha, kriya including practice and lecture (theory), and yogic anatomy and physiology along with Ashram life style, which is healthy for happy living and release of stress.
- 3. Intensive yoga teacher coaching course additionally includes teaching methodology, anatomy and physiology and philosophy.
- 4. Not so expensive as compared to another school in Rishikesh particularly in the quality of teaching and facilities, with located in peaceful environment midst of mountains yet not far from a city.
AYM Yoga School is strict for keeping the requirements of Yoga Alliance – USA for 200-hour YTTC course and follows a tight schedule of the 6 to 7 training hour every day except Sunday which is off day. You may find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the season, the mornings can begin as early as 6:00 a.m. with wake up. During training, you will be provided with two to three meals, fruit refreshments, and green tea. Sleeping on early is encouraged to learn the yogic lifestyle.
- 06:00 am - Wake Up
- 06:30 am - Pranayama and Meditation
- 07:30 am - Yoga Asana class
- 09:30 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am - chanting
- 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:45 pm - Lunch
- 03:30 pm - Yoga Anatomy
- 04:30 pm - Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm - Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm – Self Meditation
- 07:00 pm - Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Lights Off for sleep
- 15 Jan 2018 - 10 Feb 2018 - Available
- 15 Feb 2018 - 10 Mar 2018 - Available
- 15 Mar 2018 - 10 Apr 2018 - Available
- 15 Apr 2018 - 10 May 2018 - Available
- 15 May 2018 - 10 Jun 2018 - Available
- 15 Jun 2018 - 10 Jul 2018 - Available
- 15 Jul 2018 - 10 Aug 2018 - Available
- 15 Aug 2018 - 10 Sep 2018 - Available
- 15 Sep 2018 - 10 Oct 2018 - Available
- 15 Oct 2018 - 10 Nov 2018 - Available
- 15 Nov 2018 - 10 Dec 2018 - Available
AYM Yoga School offers Residential yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh, India
- 1350 USD - Shared Accommodation
- 1500 USD - Single Accommodation
- Single Accommodation: Single Person with attached bathroom.
- Shared Accommodation: Two persons will sharing a room with attched bathroom.
To apply - Fill the registration form and send along with 210 USD through pay pal or bank transfer or any other way to AYM Yoga School. We will send you confirmation for the course. Apply for a tourist visa, which is easy to get, and you can participate in yoga TTC in Rishikesh and Dharamsala for one or two months.
- The students are required to pay 210 USD registration fees to reserve the spot. Once payment is made, the prospective student will be given an official receipt and documents detailing about the pending due.
- 3% extra of bank charges are included in payment.
- Fees for individual courses or training programs are to be setteled in full before the start of the scheduled course.
- The advance registration amount is non refundable.
- In case of cancellation of the course, the advance amount paid can be adjusted against any alternate course within one year, after which the entire amount will be forfeited with no refund what so ever.
- If you are coming one day before the start of the course, there will be no charges for accommodation. However, incase if you arrive before two or more days, additional accommodation charges will be applicable.
Pay By Debit / Credit / American Express and Net Banking
To reserve seat at 200-hour yoga teacher training pay [$200 (Advance Fee) + $6 (Trancation Charge)] = $206.