Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India , Rishikesh
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Ashtanga: Ashtanga Yoga is a dynamic and modern system of Yoga as taught and made famous by Pattabhi Jois in 1927.The following are different component that Pattabhi Jois taught as the main aspect of Ashtanga Yoga.
Vinyasa: Vinyasa means synchronisation of uttajai breathing and asana movement together.
For each movement of asana, there is one uttajai breath continously for 90 minutes. In this way all asanas of the primary series are performed in a certain number of vinyasas.
The main aim doing Vinyasa is for internal cleansing and detoxification as breathing and movement together while practice of series of asanas makes the blood heated. This result in sweating and removing impurities and diseases. It also increase blood circulation to body system makes them healthy and full of energy.
There are three main action that are doing posture correctly,utjjai breathing and looking or concentration during asana. All these three should be practiced in conjuction and they bring purification at the body, nervous system and mind.
Yoga TTC course 6-8 hour a day.
- 06:30 - 07:45 - Pranayama breathing/ Meditation.
- 08:15 - 10:00 - Ashtanga Mysore Style
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Breakfast
- 11:00 - 12:30 - Guest lecturers / Teaching Methodology.
- 12:30 - 15:00 - lunch / Rest Time / Free time
- 15:00 - 17:00 - Philosophy / Yoga Sutra Lectures.
- 17:00 - 19:00 - Asana practice / Hand of Adjustment and Body Alignment.
- 19:30 - 20:30 - Dinner Time.
- 21:00 - 06:00 - Mona / Sleep.
Practical aspect of course - Ashtanga yoga teacher training in India.
200 hr course will cover the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga First Series.
- Pranayama or breathing.
- Meditation various kind.
- Asana Practice/method.
- Hand of Adjustment on asana.
- Art of Transactions.
- Body Alignment in asana.
- Modification of asanas.
- Correction Practice.
- Teaching Practice.
Books for Reading for ashtanga yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- The Yoga Mala - Sri K. Pattahbi Jois for ashtanga primary series.
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha (APMB) for basic understanding of asanas.
- Yoga Darshan - Swami Niranjanananda Ji for yoga philosophy.
Registration Process for ashtanga yoga teacher training in India
- Submit the registration form or feel free to further for any assistance with your registration.
- Our school registration team will send you a confirmation of your registration and you can confirm your booking by paying adavance fee of $210.
Course Fees for Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga ttc in India
- 200-hr Yoga TTC total fees 1350 USD with shared room with meals.
- 200-hr Yoga TTC total fees 1500 USD with private room with meals.
How to apply for course:
To apply for 200-hour hatha yoga teacher training course fill registration/application from website and send it. AYM Team will reply and ask you to confirm your booking by deposit of 210 USD.