Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Hatha Yoga is a traditional, classical and ancient system of yoga that combines asanas, breathing techniques pranayama, meditation and detoxification techniques. Hatha yoga is a traditional yoga started by swami Swatmaram, a Yogi in15th century in India, and compiled a book named Hatha Yoga Pradipika. Swatmaram explain that hatha yoga as prepare body and mind for higher meditation. Hatha yoga is a Science of Body purification and awakening of Prana energy, which flows through energy channels called Nadis. The word hatha comprises of, Ha – Pingala nadi or sun principle or right side flow of energy and tha – Ida nadi or moon principle or left side flow of energy in the body. Thus Hatha yoga is that which balance the flow of energy on both side of the body that is left side and right side. When there is imbalance of physical and mental energies is called state of disease and that imbalance is due to blockages in the ‘nadis’ or energy passages. Aim of Hatha Yoga is to remove imbalance of energy and bring purification of this ‘nadis’ or energy passages. Thus body and mind became healthy without any disease and will help to meditate the yoga aspirants easily.
AYM yoga school offers Hatha yoga teacher training in india which is a holistic yogic path that is very famous in west as well as in the world. AYM has designed hatha yoga teacher training in rishikesh in accordance with the guidelines of Yoga Alliance, USA. At the end of the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor and you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance United States. You will be qualified to teach Hatha Yoga worldwide.
- Physical postures (asana).
- Breathing (pranayama).
- Detoxification Techniques (shatkriya).
- Special techniques (mudra).
- Bandha or Locks to direct energy.
- Main Principles of Asana Practice, design of Sequencing of different Postures.
- Anatomy and physiology of asana, Effect of Asanas on different system of body of Standing Postures, Balancing, Forward Bending Postures, Meditation Postures, Back Bending Postures, Twisting Postures,Inverted Postures, Relaxation Postures.
- How to Come In & Out of asana, Modifications of asana, Variations of asana, Common Mistakes in asana, Teaching Practium to bring your teacher out.
Course material provided by AYM
- Manual for lectures on Yoga Philosophy.
- Manual for Pranayama and Anatomy lectures.
- Detoxification kit.
- A Book on Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.
200 Hour Hatha Yoga TTC in India - Daily Schedule
- 06:00 am - Wake Up
- 06:30 am - Pranayama and Meditation
- 07:30 am - Yoga Asana class
- 09:30 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am - chanting
- 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:45 pm - Lunch
- 03:30 pm - Yoga Anatomy
- 04:30 pm - Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm - Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm – Self Meditation
- 07:00 pm - Dinner
- 07:30 pm - Self study/cultural program
- 10:45 pm - Lights Off for sleep
Course Dates : Hatha Yoga Courses in India
- 15 Jan 2018 - 10 Feb 2018 - Available
- 15 Feb 2018 - 10 Mar 2018 - Available
- 15 Mar 2018 - 10 Apr 2018 - Available
- 15 Apr 2018 - 10 May 2018 - Available
- 15 May 2018 - 10 Jun 2018 - Available
- 15 Jun 2018 - 10 Jul 2018 - Available
- 15 Jul 2018 - 10 Aug 2018 - Available
- 15 Aug 2018 - 10 Sep 2018 - Available
- 15 Sep 2018 - 10 Oct 2018 - Available
- 15 Oct 2018 - 10 Nov 2018 - Available
- 15 Nov 2018 - 10 Dec 2018 - Available
How to apply for course:
To apply for 200 hour hatha yoga teacher training course fill registration/application from website and send it. AYM Team will reply and ask you to confirm your booking by deposit of 210 USD.