300 hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
The 300 hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala is a very comprehensive teacher training course that guides go deeper into the practice of yoga for the students. Further, they also get the chance to go deeper into their respective journey after the completion of their 200-hour teacher training course with us.
We share the best knowledge and experience in the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala India with the most students who greatly benefit from the yoga practice. The students get the chance to go deeper into the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga by combining the practice with the varying alignment techniques from the therapeutic benefits and Iyengar style of Yoga.
This course of yoga teacher training in Dharamsala that our yoga school offers projects equal emphasis on different subjects on different styles of yoga such as anatomy, meditations, philosophy, kriyas and pranayama. The 300 hours yoga course in Dharamsala is a registered and certified where the participants will get the yoga teacher training from the highly qualified and experienced trainers in
India which is the land where yoga has originated.The 300-hour yoga ttc in Dharamsala, when combined with the previous 200 hours of teacher training course, will provide the participants with 500-hour yoga teacher training certification. You will be able to register yourself as a trained yoga practitioner who will provide you with the freedom and liberty of setting up your studio.
Features of 300-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
- Our yoga centre in Dharamsala provides 300 hours of teacher training course which includes the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga yoga. Ashtanga yoga is an advanced course of yoga which is designed for providing strenuous training for taking the students very deep into the mediation and practice of yoga.
- This course has been structured in a diligent way for providing the participants with the suggestions on the manner of practising the asanas according to the alignment principal of Iyengar for having an injury-free practice of Ashtanga yoga. The practice sessions in the 300-hour teacher training are among the best yoga teacher training in Dharamsala courses where props are used.
- The focus in this course is on the prime alignment points and the adjustments of hands along with the guidelines that are very easy to follow which is very much required for the journey of yoga. Our aim is primary vested on the fact that after the completion of this course 300-hour yoga teacher training India, the participants will not only gain confidence for teaching or having their studios but will also go deeper into their wellbeing and meditation practice and gain more awareness to be in the present time.
- Yogic discussions
- Hatha yoga workshops
- Guided meditation sessions
- Deep pranayama
- Breath work
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy Classes
- 07:00 - Pranayama & mantra chanting practice.
- 08:30 - Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style).
- 10:30 – Breakfast.
- 11:00 – Yoga Philosophy class.
- 12:00 – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners.
- 13:00 – Lunch.
- 15:00 – Lecture anatomy or philosophy.
- 16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Evening breathing meditation sessions.
- 20:00 – Dinner and free time.
- 22:00 – Bedtime after successful day of 300 hours YTT course.
- 3rd Apr - 2nd May 2018
- 2nd May - 31st May 2018
- 1st Jun - 30th Jun 2018
- 2nd Jul - 31st Jul 2018
- 2nd Aug - 31st Aug 2018
- 2nd Sep - 1st Oct 2018
- 1850 USD
- Comfortable stay in a private room.
- The charges are included in the course fees.
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals on weekdays.
- Satvik and vegetarian food.
- Herbal and Ayurvedic tea.
To apply - Fill the registration form and send along with 210 USD through pay pal or bank transfer or any other way to AYM Yoga School. We will send you confirmation for the course. Apply for a tourist visa, which is easy to get, and you can participate in yoga TTC in Rishikesh and Dharamsala for one or two months.